This page has moved to a new address.

Thanks for the Opportunity.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Thanks for the Opportunity.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 11 October 2012

Thanks for the Opportunity.

This year has been quite an interesting one for me. After 'officially' declaring myself a blogger last year, I've been tweaking how this whole blogging caper sits comfortably with me and my life. Just like anything good worth doing, blogging is a journey, not a destination.
This year I made the conscious decision to blog less, but blog smarter, happier, more focused, more productively and I feel better for it.
Does it show?
On the surface it may seem less personal, less about me and my life and my thoughts, but for me, it's much more natural and comfortable and generous. I've actually never felt so connected. I love to make and do, and sharing that with you is one of my favourite of things. When you read and share and make my projects, it's just the best feeling ever! So for that I say 'Thank you!'

More and more of you are reading - Thank you!
People are noticing you are reading, noticed I'm more focused, more creative, driven, and some exciting opportunities have presented themselves.

This weekend I am speaking on a panel at the Problogger Training Day, fancy that! I've been collaborating on some awesome projects with people I really admire, and the most exciting this so far... I'm now part of the Nuffnang Talent Program.
 
Nuffnang will be handling the behind the scenes business stuff for me, which means I will have even more time to create the best content for you. I'm very excited about it all. There is also a mentoring component, where bloggers in the talent program get master classes from experts and international bloggers. So much to learn!

So I say thank you to YOU! Readers make thing happen for us bloggers, you make it all worthwhile.

I don't know where this journey will take me, but it's certainly going to be exciting.

I suggest you watch this space!

x Cinti

Image overlay by Pugly Pixel

Labels: