This page has moved to a new address.

Cinti's Poscards from Japan - Red

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Cinti's Poscards from Japan - Red

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 18 July 2011

Cinti's Poscards from Japan - Red

Just a few colourful snaps is all I could manage today after spending hours yesterday trying to transfer my emails to my new laptop without much success. My brain is a bit frazzled.
Luckily the computer repair guy managed to transfer all my data off my dead laptop, so I have got access to it which is a relief.

I needed a shot of colour to brighten this grey day...
clockwise- letter box Kyoto central post office, Octopus ball stall at flea market in Kyoto, Torii gate Kyoto, Me at a little cafe/bar named Unice in Tokyo.

Labels: ,