This page has moved to a new address.

Leftovers + inspiration = Spagsagna

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Leftovers + inspiration = Spagsagna

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Leftovers + inspiration = Spagsagna

I think I may be a culinary genius! Well maybe not a genius, I'm sure it's been done before, but the co-habitants seemed to like it and they are usually a bit fussy about leftovers...
So when you have some leftover spaghetti bolognase that is looking a bit sad and boring, make a big pot of thick bechamel sauce, throw it in all in a baking tray, cover it with cheese and bake until it's all golden and bubbling. Tastes just like lasagna but without all the fuss...

Come to think of it, most things taste better covered in bechamel and cheese, I may have found my new winter cooking muse.

I can't take credit for the name though, that was Pilgrim's idea...

Labels: ,