This page has moved to a new address.

Emma and my camera...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Emma and my camera...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Emma and my camera...

Photos today thanks to Emma...I was on my way out yesterday morning to deliver my tripod to a friend, but just couldn't resist taking a moment to sit on my doorstep in the glorious sunshine and enjoy a quiet cup of tea. In the mean time Emma had set up the tripod and was pretending to take photos...

She just loves mimicing anything I do, so I thought I'd set the camera up for her to see what happened. I showed her which button to press to take the photos, and because it was supported by the tripod and set to automatic there was not too much risk of damage. Emma had a great time with cries of "I did it" after every shot.
These are some of the best, there was a lot of the wall, but hey she is only two after all.

Labels: ,