This page has moved to a new address.

I'll get back to you Barry*

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: I'll get back to you Barry*

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 16 February 2011

I'll get back to you Barry*

Like every other toddler I know, Emma is obsessed with telephones. Any and every kind, but mainly the most expensive ones. She has very long conversations to her 'friends', but mainly pretends to talk to daddy and 'abuela', my mum. I have a little chuckle at her pretend Spanish 'gibberish' and makes me wonder if she understands anything my mother says to her.
Daddy dressed her on this day, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her because 1. she was clean, and 2. she's looking super cool!
T-shirt- GAP
Jeans- Oishi-M
Clog Sandals- Seed

*Ok, that's a pretty old ad reference that most of you may not get, but we still have it as our little 'phone' in joke at home. It makes me chuckle, don't judge me!

Labels: ,