This page has moved to a new address.

Meet Hettie...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Meet Hettie...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 30 January 2011

Meet Hettie...

I'd love to introduce you to Hettie, a beautiful Blythe doll that will be my special house guest for a while. Hettie normally lives with Narelle and her 30+ Blythe sisters, I'll let Hettie explain...

"I was so excited when Narelle told me I was going on holidays at Miss Cinti's house, as much as I like my sisters, it can get pretty crowded at home. Cinti came to pick me up yesterday and picked out some sweet outfits for my stay. We hadn't planned on it being so warm today, so the lovely Miss Cinti decided to make a sweet halter neck romper and matching towel so I could enjoy the sunshine. What do you think? I love it, it's so comfy!
Can't wait to see what fun she has planned for the rest of my stay..."
So I think I will really enjoy making Hettie some new outfits, although sewing for a teeny body is so much harder than making regular sized clothes (especially when using stretch terry jersey!).
So Blythe loving ladies, if you have any hints or tips that make sewing for these sassy dollies easier, I'd love to hear them.
x
Miss Cinti

Labels: ,