This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Blue Bird

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Blue Bird

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 5 November 2010

Animation Friday - Blue Bird

If a blue bird came to visit out place, it would feel right at home in its own little bird house. Although I think it would have to be toilet trained...I don't need 'good luck' on my lounge suite.

Is your animation Spring themed this week?
Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...Go on have a play, you've got all week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.
xx Cintia



Labels: