This page has moved to a new address.

What's hot & not...um...Thursday

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: What's hot & not...um...Thursday

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 17 December 2009

What's hot & not...um...Thursday

Thought i might join in on the Loobylu hot and not fun...

HOT
- Well I'm stating the blatantly obvious here : yesterday. So very hot, but really a NOT.
- Just for fun, side projects. Interested? watch this space...
-Christmas shopping all done last week, one thing less to worry about.
-Canoli, ate several of these last night and was quite content.
-Make it and Love it Blog, so many fantastic projects


-Emma's new Kushies reusable swim nappies, (I like the daisies). Give expensive swim disposables the flick. I don't sell these, but you can find them at a few online retailers

-1+1=3 Sale*

NOT
-*blatant self promotion, hey, I've gotta make a living!
-Creative burnout, my mind is quickly turning to mush, bring on the holidays I say...