This page has moved to a new address.

Sad...and Happy too!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sad...and Happy too!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 5 September 2008

Sad...and Happy too!

I've finally bitten the bullet and decided to open a real online shop to replace the Poppet in the Post blog. I'm a bit sad because I really liked the whole concept, but alas, I must adapt! The new online shop is still called Poppet in the Post, but the difference is you can use Paypal to pay for purchases immediately online. I have 5 products up at the moment and will slowly be adding more and more each day. I am interested to see how the initial trial works, so go ahead and give it a go. I am still more than happy to take over the phone orders or EFT payments like before. Here is the link - Poppet in the Post (new and improved)

All prices are in Australian dollars and at this stage it will only calculate postage for Australian customers - please contact me if you need and overseas shipping quote.