This page has moved to a new address.

Sewing and general silliness...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sewing and general silliness...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Sewing and general silliness...

I finally got motivated to start sewing on Sunday after several weeks of procrastinating. Thought Skirts would be a good start, and an interesting way to show off some of my fabrics.
This one is my favorite, made from a vintage Austrian souvenir table cloth (Size4-5 if you're wondering). Buy it over at Poppet in the Post
And because some of my most discerning customers tell me "...if it's not pink and twirly, it's not worth wearing..."I've had to get over my aversion to pink and make these pretty skirts.
PINK - check!
TWIRLY - check!
What more could a little girl ask?
(available in sizes 3 and 5)
And did I mention silliness? Remember George Michael in the Faith video?
Yes me, in the shop dancing around with this mini wooden guitar, sans stubble...