This page has moved to a new address.

Cupcake tummy ache!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Cupcake tummy ache!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 29 May 2008

Cupcake tummy ache!

Thanks for the great support on the biggest morning tea, we managed to raise over $350 in generous donations, both online and on the day. I am very pleased to have well exceeded the $100 goal I had in mind. Now I have a cupcake tummy ache - can't let the leftovers go to waste!
The postie arrived today with a package from Dick & Dora which included a couple of these lovely 'go to town' bags, great for carrying library books, dancing shoes, pyjamas and other daily essentials for the girl about town! They are for sale at the shop if you feel the need to purchase one.
And lucky me, look what else the parcel contained... ....it totally matched my outfit today, what are the chances?

(spell check isn't working again! please forgive mis-spellings, the sugar rush is messing with my brain)