This page has moved to a new address.

Time for a cuppa...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Time for a cuppa...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 28 March 2008

Time for a cuppa...

Finally made some time to sit down with my cup-o-soup (hearty beef FYI) and share some pictures of my current project. This will eventually become my couch quilt, to keep me warm whilst watching DVDs on the sofa. My apartment gets very cold in winter so I like to cocoon myself in several layers of anything warm I can get my hands on. I've used vintage fabrics and vintage scarves from my collection, quite autumnal don't you think. The scarves were fused onto a base layer of cotton to make the pieces easier to work with. My next big challenge will be the machine quilting, a first time for me. I'll keep you posted on its progress...


New things in the store...
some lovely bits and pieces under $20 that are useful...
to hold your hair back...
to decorate your wall...
to teach you to knit...