This page has moved to a new address.

Something's gotta give!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Something's gotta give!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 10 November 2007

Something's gotta give!


WARNING - The following post contains images that may disturb some viewers (especially my mother-in-law...Hi Glenda...)


People/Customers often ask me "Cinti, how do you do it all? Running a business, sewing for the shop and markets, running a market stall and still working a day a week in your only paying gig serious career?"

Well here's my answer people, brace yourselves for the mess that is my home...it's obvious that i can't do everything!
This is my dining table...we eat off the coffee table now, Japanese style...
I'm too scared to go into my kitchen...hopefully the cleaning fairy will visit my place for Christmas and I can have at least one or two days of clean dishes.
So when you are all feeling a little bit envious of all those blogs with lovely clean and beautifully styled 'corners of my home' posts, feel comforted to know that their dining table probably looks much like this one, just didn't bother to take a picture...