This page has moved to a new address.

Give me a Huggalug...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Give me a Huggalug...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 15 November 2007

Give me a Huggalug...

How cool are these Leg and Arm Huggers by Huggalugs

Designed to keep little legs and arms warm at all times:
-under pants or under skirts
-no pants or no skirts
-just a nappy or no nappy
-under tops, over tops or no tops at all
You can also use Huggalugs Leg and Arm Huggers as a light weight accessory to help prevent kid’s arms and legs from becoming dinner for those darn mozzies. For extra protection give them a light spray of repellent after putting them on. This is especially good for sensitive skin.


And even better…
MADE IN AUSTRALIA!


And because I'm feeling super generous...till the end of the month I'm giving a 5% discount on Huggalugs (in-store purchases), just mention the blog for your discount...