This page has moved to a new address.

Ripple update...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Ripple update...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 6 September 2007

Ripple update...

My Ripple Blanket project is now finished and will be for sale at the shop. It is a bassinet/pram size partly because I find bigger blankets a little impractical when bub is just little, and partly because i didn't have any more wool! Now onto a new project...I'm open to suggestions.

Baby Chibi Doll Delilah seems to think it's super "I love it because it matches my outfit" she told me during a very revealing interview. She also revealed that her best friend is her kitten named Milo, and her favorite craft is Ikebana flower arranging (quite a talented gal).



I have also been busy this weekend making some lovely cushions from vintage fabrics and trims. I love this ducky design fabric - it's quite old, probably from the late 50's or early 60's. I bought it from a lovely lady that was clearing out her garage at a trash and treasure market, truly a great find.

...and finally Kim from eggheads dropped in yesterday to deliver my order of eggheads t-shirts and body suits. I absolutely love her designs - and all her products are Australian made, which is really important to me.
Kim will be coming on on Saturday to do a window display for her new Aloha range, I will post photos next week.